You can trust our selection for 140mm Radiator Fan Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 33512 reviews for 140mm Radiator Fan and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for 140mm Radiator Fan where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best 140mm Radiator Fan.
We found 33512 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the 140mm Radiator Fan and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 140mm Radiator Fan
|1||Phanteks 140mm, PWM||9.8||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|2||Antec Prizm 140mm Addressable RGB Case Fan Radiator （no Controller hub Included)||9.8||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|3||Thermaltake Riing Quad 140mm 16.8 Million RGB Color (Alexa, Razer Chroma) Software Enabled 4 Light Rings 54 Addressable LED 9 Blades Hydraulic Bearing Case/Radiator Fan||9.8||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|4||Thermaltake Pure 14 ARGB 5V Motherboard Sync/Analog Controller 16.8 Million Colors 9 Addressable LEDs 140mm Hydraulic Bearing Case/Radiator Fan||9.6||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|5||NZXT Kraken X63 280mm - RL-KRX63-01 - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Rotating Infinity Mirror Design - Improved Pump - Powered By CAM V4 - RGB Connector - Aer P 140mm Radiator Fans (2 Included)||9.4||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|6||Thermaltake TOUGHFAN 14 Black PWM 500~2000rpm-controlled high Static Pressure 140mm Circular Radiator Fan with with Anti-Vibration Mounting System Cooling||9.4||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|7||Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT||9.2||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|8||Thermaltake Ring 14 High Static Pressure 140mm Circular LED Ring Case/Radiator Fan with Anti-Vibration Mounting System Cooling CL-F039-PL14BU-A Blue||8.8||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|9||Noctua NF-A14 PWM chromax.Black.swap||8.4||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|10||NZXT Kraken X63 280mm - RL-KRX63-01 - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Rotating Infinity Mirror Design - Improved Pump - Powered by CAM V4 - RGB Connector - AER P 140mm Radiator Fans (2 Included)||8.2||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
Table Of Content:
- Phanteks 140mm, PWM, High Static Pressure Radiator Retail Cooling Fan PH-F140MP_BK_PWM,Black/White
- Antec Prizm 140mm Addressable RGB Case Fan Radiator （no Controller hub Included)
- Thermaltake Riing Quad 140mm 16.8 Million RGB Color Software Enabled 4 Light Rings 54 Addressable LED...
- Thermaltake Pure 14 ARGB 5V Motherboard Sync/Analog Controller 16.8 Million Colors 9 Addressable LEDs...
- NZXT Kraken X63 280mm RL-KRX63-01 AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler Rotating Infinity Mirror Design Improved Pump...
- Thermaltake TOUGHFAN 14 Black PWM 500~2000rpm-controlled high Static Pressure 140mm Circular Radiator...
- Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT, 280mm Radiator, Dual 140mm PWM Fans, Software Control, Liquid CPU Cooler...
- Thermaltake Ring 14 High Static Pressure 140mm Circular LED Ring Case/Radiator Fan with Anti-Vibration...
- Noctua NF-A14 PWM chromax.Black.swap, Premium Quiet Fan, 4-Pin 140mm, Black
- NZXT Kraken X63 280mm RL-KRX63-01 AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler Rotating Infinity Mirror Design Improved Pump...
1. Phanteks 140mm, PWM
- Air flow – 53.3 CFM. Noise level – 25.3 decibels
- Country of origin : China
- Model Number : PH-F140MP_BK_PWM
- Package Weight : 1 pounds
2. Antec Prizm 140mm Addressable RGB Case Fan Radiator （no Controller hub Included)
- Package included: Individually adressable RGB Case Fan 140mm x 1
- Convex designed dual addressable RGB ring offered best lighting effect: convex design kept RGB lighting effect at a optimal point and left tolerance for other RGB components such as, mobo / ram / gpu, water cooling components, and SSD plate.
- 8 Million Colors & 18 Independent Controlled LEDs: With dual ring, total 18 separately controlled RGB LEDs smoothed out the overall RGB effect and leaves no gaps between LEDs.
- Synchronizable RGB lighting via motherboard: Sync ready with all mobo houses including Gigabytes(only except Gigabytes z390), Asus and MSI; Prizm only supports 3 pin RGB header.
3. Thermaltake Riing Quad 140mm 16.8 Million RGB Color (Alexa, Razer Chroma) Software Enabled 4 Light Rings 54 Addressable LED 9 Blades Hydraulic Bearing Case/Radiator Fan
- 8 MILLION COLORS] – Featuring 4 LED rings with 54 addressable RGB LEDs for great light coverage, uniform color, and brightness.
- NEONMAKER] – Take full control and personalize Riing Quad LEDs with a color theme or orchestrate up to 40 seconds of custom animations.
- TT RGB PLUS Software/App] – Control fan speed and lights easily with a click, tap, or voice command via the patented TT RGB PLUS Software and TT AI voice control.
- WORKS WITH ALEXA] – Pair with an Alexa-enabled device (not included) and control lights, fan speeds, and even check the current weather condition by giving verbal commends via TT RGB Plus software/app.
- SYNC WITH RAZER CHROMA] – Experience synchronized gaming and RGB lighting effects on cooling systems and gaming gear via TT RGB Plus and Razer Synapse 3.
- SILENT OPERATION] – Hydraulic bearing self-lubricates with a friction-reducing substance for quiet operation without sacrificing performance.
- HIGH-AIRFLOW, 9 FAN BLADE DESIGN] – 140mm PWM fan with speeds from 500 to 1, 500 RPM, engineered for maximizing airflow while minimizing noise.
- ANTI-VIBRATION MOUNTING SYSTEM] – In-mold injection anti-vibration rubber pads provide a hassle-free usage with 80% protection coverage for all corners.
- TT RB PLUS ECOSYSTEM] – Light up system by synchronizing with TT RGB PLUS compatible products (PSU, Memory, CPU/VGA Water Block, AIO CPU Cooler, LED Strips, Gaming Keyboards, Headsets, Mice and Mouse Pads) to create a RGB ecosystem that is truly unique to you.
- 3 Year
4. Thermaltake Pure 14 ARGB 5V Motherboard Sync/Analog Controller 16.8 Million Colors 9 Addressable LEDs 140mm Hydraulic Bearing Case/Radiator Fan
- Synchronized your gaming station – Control fan lighting with select 5V addressable RGB motherboards.
- Analog ARGB controller – low-profile controller included for users without RGB Cable motherboards.
- Rgb LED Ring – Nine 16.
- 9 fan blade design – designed for balanced air flow and static pressure, Perfect for case or radiator applications.
- Cooling expansion – maintain unified LED lighting when pairing with the water 3.
5. NZXT Kraken X63 280mm – RL-KRX63-01 – AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler – Rotating Infinity Mirror Design – Improved Pump – Powered By CAM V4 – RGB Connector – Aer P 140mm Radiator Fans (2 Included)
- Design: With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X allows for adjusting the orientation of the pump head to fit without affecting the direction of the logo.
- Bigger And Brighter: 10% bigger infinitty mirror cap allows for more vivid RGB and a rotating cap accommodates re-orienting the logo no matter the direction the cooler is installed.
- Better Control: Full CAM integration allows you to manage your Kraken’s performance with precision
- Incredible Performance: The Aer P radiator fans feature a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operations, durability, and powerful cooling performance.
- Simple Installation: Fine nylon mesh sleeves strengthen the rubber tubing, providing durability and protection against mishandling.
- Compatible Socket and CPU: Intel Socket LGA 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 / AMD Socket AM4, TR4 (bracket not included).
6. Thermaltake TOUGHFAN 14 Black PWM 500~2000rpm-controlled high Static Pressure 140mm Circular Radiator Fan with with Anti-Vibration Mounting System Cooling
- Unparalleled Cooling Performance: The TOUGHFAN is a PWM controlled fan which is designed to perform at a maximum operating speed of up to 2000 RPM allowing unparalleled cooling performance.
- Exceptional Blade Design: Featuring extreme tensile strength and low thermal expansion coefficient materials, the fan blade is built with special liquid crystal polymer (LCP), a compound which minimizes vibration when the fan is operating at full speed.
- Metal-Reinforced Motor Hub: The TOUGHFAN’s center is constructed with a full steel motor hub providing enhanced stability and durability.
- The 2nd Generation Hydraulic Bearing: The 2nd generation hydraulic bearing incorporates a new shaft design with inside etches allowing preservation of lubricant on both sides whilst reducing noise during operation.
7. Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT
- Two 140mm Corsair ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance.
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build.
- Experience incredible cooling performance with each Fan running from 400 to 2 400 RPM while in operation.
- Zero RPM cooling profiles In Corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures eliminating fan noise.
- Corsair iCUE software allows you to control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust fan and pump speeds All from a single intuitive interface.
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1200, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, FM2, sTR4, sTRX4.
- Compatible with the new Intel LGA1700 with purchase of CW-8960091 spare part
8. Thermaltake Ring 14 High Static Pressure 140mm Circular LED Ring Case/Radiator Fan with Anti-Vibration Mounting System Cooling CL-F039-PL14BU-A Blue
- Great Thermal Image Test Result: Compared to the standard case fan, the combination of three Ring radiator fans and RL360 radiator delivers 40% better cooling performance.
- Concentrated Compression Blade: Custom designed for high-static pressure requirements of demanding applications like radiators, the CCB is engineered to focus the inner circle of air outwards, allowing the outer section to pressurize and compress.
- Wind Blocker Frame: To achieve maximum static pressure in all applications, this reduces the blade’s noise and vibration, creating a perfect balance between power and sound by creating a compression effect and blocking any pressure from escaping.
- Hydraulic Bearing with Low-Noise Design: The hydraulic bearing self-lubricates with a high quality, friction-reducing substance which lowers operating noise.
9. Noctua NF-A14 PWM chromax.Black.swap
- Premium quiet fan, 140x140x25mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1500 RPM, max. 24.6 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning NF-A14 design has received more than 100 recommendations from international hardware websites and magazines.
- Square frame with excellent airflow and pressure performance: ideal for use on water cooling radiators or as a case fan.
- 4-pin PWM version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, 1500rpm maximum speed
10. NZXT Kraken X63 280mm – RL-KRX63-01 – AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler – Rotating Infinity Mirror Design – Improved Pump – Powered by CAM V4 – RGB Connector – AER P 140mm Radiator Fans (2 Included)
- DESIGN: With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X allows for adjusting the orientation of the pump head to fit without affecting the direction of the logo.
- BIGGER AND BRIGHTER: 10% bigger infinitty mirror cap allows for more vivid RGB and a rotating cap accommodates re-orienting the logo no matter the direction the cooler is installed.
- BETTER CONTROL: Full CAM integration allows you to manage your Kraken’s performance with precision
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE: The Aer P radiator fans feature a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operations, durability, and powerful cooling performance.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Fine nylon mesh sleeves strengthen the rubber tubing, providing durability and protection against mishandling.
140mm Radiator Fan Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 140mm Radiator Fan stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 140mm Radiator Fan in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 140mm Radiator Fan for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 140mm Radiator Fan Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 140mm Radiator Fan in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 140mm Radiator Fan currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 140mm Radiator Fan based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 140mm Radiator Fan before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 140mm Radiator Fan they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 140mm Radiator Fan, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 140mm Radiator Fan before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 140mm Radiator Fan will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 140mm Radiator Fan if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 140mm Radiator Fan on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.