Are you looking for 2x12 Bass Cab Reviews? Our experts found 58633 number of feedback online for "2x12 Bass Cab" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal 2x12 Bass Cab. On selected products for the Best 2x12 Bass Cab you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
58633 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the 2x12 Bass Cab in this article.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 2x12 Bass Cab
|1||BOSS Audio Systems PT1000 2 Channel Car Amplifier - 1000 Watts||9.6||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|2||Fender Bassbreaker BB-212 Enclosure||9.2||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|3||Orange PPC212 V 120-Watt 2x12 Inches Cabinet - Black||9||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|4||American Sound Connection H212RF 2 x 12-Inch Rear Fire Round Sub Box (Dual)||9||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|5||Orange Amplifiers PPC Series PPC212OB 120W 2x12 Open Back Guitar Speaker Cab Straight||9||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|6||Marshall Origin 160-Watt 2x12 Inches Vertical Extension Cabinet Amplifier Part (ORI212A)||9||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|7||Hughes & Kettner 2x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet Black||8.6||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|8||Ampeg SVT-212AV Bass Amplifier Cabinet||8.4||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|9||BOSS KTN-50-2 Katana-50 MkII-50-watt 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp (KTN-50-MK2)||8.4||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|10||Seismic Audio - 210 Bass Guitar Speaker Cabinet PA DJ 400 Watts 2x10 PRO AUDIO||8.2||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
Table Of Content:
- BOSS Audio Systems PT1000 2 Channel Car Amplifier 1000 Watts, Full Range, Class A/B, 2-8 Ohm Stable, Mosfet...
- Fender Bassbreaker BB-212 Enclosure
- Orange PPC212 V 120-Watt 2x12 Inches Cabinet Black
- American Sound Connection H212RF 2 x 12-Inch Rear Fire Round Sub Box Dual
- Orange Amplifiers PPC Series PPC212OB 120W 2x12 Open Back Guitar Speaker Cab Straight
- Marshall Origin 160-Watt 2x12 Inches Vertical Extension Cabinet Amplifier Part ORI212A
- Hughes & Kettner 2x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet Black
- Ampeg SVT-212AV Bass Amplifier Cabinet, 2x12
- BOSS KTN-50-2 Katana-50 MkII-50-watt 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp KTN-50-MK2
- Seismic Audio 210 Bass Guitar Speaker Cabinet PA DJ 400 Watts 2x10 PRO AUDIO
1. BOSS Audio Systems PT1000 2 Channel Car Amplifier – 1000 Watts
- Power – 500 Watts Max x 2 @2-Ohms, 250 Watts Max x 2 @4-Ohms, 1000 Watts Max x 1 Bridged @4 Ohms
- Full Range – With a Full Range amplifier you not only have the option to run your speakers, but also your subwoofers.
- Class A/B Topology – Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal.
- Mosfet Power Supply – A MOSFET is an electrical switch that allows the flow of electrical current.
- Variable Gain Control – The gain control is not for adjusting volume.
- Variable Bass Boost – With Variable Bass Boost you have the control of exactly how much BASS you want to pump out to your subwoofer(s).
- Bridgeable – Dramatically increase the power output to you speakers and subwoofers by connecting two amplifier channels.
- Specs – Dimensions: 9. 5” x 10. 31” x 2. 25”, Weight: 6. 62 lbs.
- BOSS Audio Systems provides a powerful 6 year Platinum Online Dealer so long as the purchase is made through .
2. Fender Bassbreaker BB-212 Enclosure
- Tight speaker response and vocal character via the 2 – 12 inch Celestion V-Type speakers
- Two 12 inch 8 Ohm Celestion V-Type speakers wired in series for a 16 ohm total cabinet impedance ratted to handle 140 watts.
- Fits neatly under the Bass breaker 45 Combo/Head or Bass breaker 18/30 combo
- Durable meets dark with the bold gray lacquered tweed, black grille clothe grille and white stitched black leatherette wide handle.
- Limited Warranty Included
3. Orange PPC212 V 120-Watt 2×12 Inches Cabinet – Black
- 16-ohm 2×12″ Vertical Speaker Cabinet with Celestion G12 Neo Creamback Speakers – Black
4. American Sound Connection H212RF 2 x 12-Inch Rear Fire Round Sub Box (Dual)
- Air Space (Cubic Ft.): 1.25 Per Sub
5. Orange Amplifiers PPC Series PPC212OB 120W 2×12 Open Back Guitar Speaker Cab Straight
- Speaker: Two Celestion Vintage 30
- Output: 120 Watts RMS
- Dimensions: 26″W x 21-1/4″H x 12″D
- Weight: 62lb.
- Improved performance: rated at 60W capability, handles extra heat generated by higher power equipment.
6. Marshall Origin 160-Watt 2×12 Inches Vertical Extension Cabinet Amplifier Part (ORI212A)
- 1 input 150W handling power
- 2×12″ Celestion Seventy-80 (80W16Ohms) speakers
- Angled cabinet for projecting sound or use on tight stages
- Classic vintage stlye of the Origin series
- Superb speakers to add a tight low-end and punchy mid-range to your sound
7. Hughes & Kettner 2×12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet Black
- Power handling: 120WSpeakers: 2×12 Celestion Vintage 30Impedance: 16 ohmsConnectors: 1 in; 1 parallel outDimensions: 29.
- The 2×12″ design is built to accommodate a TubeMeister 36 head when the cab is stacked vertically, and standard sizes when it’s horizontal.
8. Ampeg SVT-212AV Bass Amplifier Cabinet
- 600W RMS power handling at 4 ohms
- 2 x 12″ custom Eminence LF drivers
- 1″ compression driver with 3-position level control
- Rugged 15mm poplar ply enclosure
- Ported for additional low-frequency extension
- Head sold separately
9. BOSS KTN-50-2 Katana-50 MkII-50-watt 1×12 Guitar Combo Amp (KTN-50-MK2)
- 50/525/0. 5W 1×12″ Guitar Combo Amplifier with 5 Amp Voicings
- Cab-emulated Headphone/Recd Output
- 4 Tone Slots
- 60 Effects
10. Seismic Audio – 210 Bass Guitar Speaker Cabinet PA DJ 400 Watts 2×10 PRO AUDIO
- Can be daisy chained; Dual ports (both in the middle); 19″ tall -26″ wide -15″ deep
- Woofer -two 10″ each has a 50 Ouncemagnet with a 2″ kapton voice coil; 200 watts rms -400 watts peak.
- Wired at 8 ohms. 40hz –5khz sensitivity: 97 db. 5/8 plywood front panel. Full metal grill
- Black carpet with black metal corners.
2x12 Bass Cab Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 2x12 Bass Cab stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 2x12 Bass Cab in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 2x12 Bass Cab for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 2x12 Bass Cab Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 2x12 Bass Cab in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 2x12 Bass Cab currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 2x12 Bass Cab based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 2x12 Bass Cab before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 2x12 Bass Cab they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 2x12 Bass Cab, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 2x12 Bass Cab before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 2x12 Bass Cab will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 2x12 Bass Cab if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 2x12 Bass Cab on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.