Our team studied on 66305 reviews available online for Chain Binders, chose the finest ones and prepared Chain Binders Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Chain Binders from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Chain Binders from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Our team scanned 66305 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Chain Binders in this article.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Chain Binders
|1||DC Cargo Mall 5/16” Grade 70 Chain and Load Binder Kit - Includes (2) Binders and (2) Chains - 4||9.8||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|2||5/16" x 20' G70 Tie Down Chain and 5/16" - 3/8" G70 Lever Chain Binder (8pc Set)||9.4||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|3||Peerless Quikbinder Plus Ratchet Load Binder - 5/16 Inch x 3/8 Inch Chain Binder - Easily Secure Heavy Loads to A Truck Or Flatbed Trailer - Ratchet Binder with 7||9.2||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|4||Mytee Products (4 Pack) 3/8"-1/2" Heavy Duty Ratchet Lever Load Binder w/Grab Hooks 9||9||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|5||Peerless Ratchet Style Folding Handle Load Binder with 2 Grab Hooks - 12||9||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|6||Mytee Products (4 Pack) 3/8" x 20' Grade 70 Chain 3/8-1/2 Peerless QuikBinder Kit H5125-0658 Ratchet Load Binder WLL #12000||9||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|7||Peerless Ratchet Style Folding Handle Load Binder With 2 Grab Hooks - 7||8.8||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|8||2 pack 5/16" x 20' G70 Tow Chain Binder Tie Down Flatbed Truck Trailer Chain||8.8||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|9||Mytee Products (4 Pack) 5/16-3/8 Peerless QuikBinder Tow Chain Ratchet Binder H5125-0658||8.6||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|10||Columbus McKinnon Ratchet Chain Binder - 3/8 Inch x 1/2 Inch Ratchet Load Binder - Easily Secure Heavy Loads to A Truck Or Flatbed Trailer - Ratchet Boomer with 9||8.2||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
Table Of Content:
- DC Cargo Mall 5/16” Grade 70 Chain and Load Binder Kit | Includes Chains | 4,700 lbs. Safe Working...
- 5/16" x 20' G70 Tie Down Chain and 5/16" 3/8" G70 Lever Chain Binder 8pc Set
- Peerless Quikbinder Plus Ratchet Load Binder 5/16 Inch x 3/8 Inch Chain Binder Easily Secure Heavy Loads...
- Mytee Products 3/8"-1/2" Heavy Duty Ratchet Lever Load Binder w/Grab Hooks 9,200 Lbs Working Load Limit...
- Peerless Ratchet Style Folding Handle Load Binder with 2 Grab Hooks 12,000 lbs. Safe Working Load...
- Mytee Products 3/8" x 20' Grade 70 Chain 3/8-1/2 Peerless QuikBinder Kit H5125-0658 Ratchet Load Binder...
- Peerless Ratchet Style Folding Handle Load Binder With 2 Grab Hooks 7,100 lbs. Safe Working Load...
- 2 pack 5/16" x 20' G70 Tow Chain Binder Tie Down Flatbed Truck Trailer Chain
- Mytee Products 4 Pack 5/16-3/8 Peerless QuikBinder Tow Chain Ratchet Binder H5125-0658
- Columbus McKinnon Ratchet Chain Binder 3/8 Inch x 1/2 Inch Ratchet Load Binder Easily Secure Heavy Loads...
1. DC Cargo Mall 5/16” Grade 70 Chain and Load Binder Kit - Includes (2) Binders and (2) Chains - 4
- ALL-IN-ONE: Transport chains and ratchet chain binders tightens down heavy loads to your truck or flatbed trailer.
- HIGH-STRENGTH: Heat-treated Grade 70 carbon steel chain provides a strong and reliable hold.
- EASY-TO-USE: Grade 70 transport chain features a high strength-to-weight ratio that makes it light and easy to maneuver.
- INCLUDES: (2) 5/16”-⅜” painted forged steel load binders with Clevis grab hooks for safe, no-slip handling.
- All tie-downs meet or exceed DOT requirements.
2. 5/16″ x 20′ G70 Tie Down Chain and 5/16″ – 3/8″ G70 Lever Chain Binder (8pc Set)
- 4ea 5/16″ x 20′ Grade 70 Transport Chains (4,700lb WLL)
- 4ea 5/16″-3/8″ Grade 70 Lever Chain Binders (6,600lb WLL)
3. Peerless Quikbinder Plus Ratchet Load Binder – 5/16 Inch x 3/8 Inch Chain Binder – Easily Secure Heavy Loads to A Truck Or Flatbed Trailer – Ratchet Binder with 7
- HEAVY DUTY PEERLESS LOAD BINDER – Offering higher working load limits than standard ratchet binders and can be used with either Grade 70 Transport or Grade 80 Alloy tie-down chain.
- EASY TO USE – The 3-position pawl offers the driver a choice of ratchet extension, ratchet take-up or a “free spin” setting for fast adjustment in either direction.
- SAFE TO USE – The folding handle adds safety and can be folded down after the load is secure or for storage.
- TAMPER RESISTANT – Use a long shank padlock (not included) to lock and secure the tie-down in place.
- SPECS – 5/16 inch ratchet chain binder | Works with 5/16 inch or 3/8 inch Grade 70 or 80 chain | 7,100 lbs.
4. Mytee Products (4 Pack) 3/8″-1/2″ Heavy Duty Ratchet Lever Load Binder w/Grab Hooks 9
- Pack Size: 4 Pack
- Working Load Limit:9,200, Capacity:27,600 Lbs, Fits: 3/8″ – 1/2″ chain
- Handle Length: 13.92 inches, Barret Length: 9.92 inches, Take Up: 8.0 inches
- Easy to use and adjust, no snap effect, no recoil, Heavy Duty Transport Securement, Manufactured with heavy duty forged steel.
- Clearly stamped with Working Load Limit and Capacity, Meets FMCSA and DOT Specifications, Note:Ratings governed by the National Association of Chain Manufacturers(NACM).
5. Peerless Ratchet Style Folding Handle Load Binder with 2 Grab Hooks – 12
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE EQUIPMENT – Professional operators choose Vulcan cargo control products to haul millions of loads every year.
- DESIGNED FOR SAFETY AND EASE OF USE – The forged ratchet style handles provide extra leverage so you can get the proper amount of tension on your chain tie down every time.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH CONSTRUCTION – The heavy duty forged handles, barrels, take-up screws, links and hooks are intended to stand up to rigorous field use and harsh weather conditions.
- PROPERLY RATED WITH YOUR SAFETY IN MIND – These binders have a 9,200 lbs.
- SAFE AND COMPLIANT – The safe working load of 9,200 lbs.
6. Mytee Products (4 Pack) 3/8″ x 20′ Grade 70 Chain 3/8-1/2 Peerless QuikBinder Kit H5125-0658 Ratchet Load Binder WLL #12000
- 4 Pcs: 3/8 Peerless QuikBinder Ratchet Binder 12000# WLL Chain Tow H5125-0858
- Chain Size G70 or G80 (In.): 3/8 or 1/2, Working Load Limit: 12000 lbs
- Take-Up (In.): 6, Folded Handle Length: 9.5, Straight Handle Length: 13.9
- 4 Pcs: 3/8″ X 20′ G70 Chain with grab hooks, WLL 6,600 lbs, Capacity:26,400 lbs
- Grade 70 transportation chain with grab hooks on each end.
7. Peerless Ratchet Style Folding Handle Load Binder With 2 Grab Hooks – 7
- Folding ratchet style handle for extra leverage
- 3-position pawl for extension, take-up or free spin
- 7,100 lbs. Safe Working Load
- Works with 5/16” Grade 70, 3/8” Grade 70 and 3/8” Grade 80 chain
- Meets or exceeds all CVSA and DOT requirements
8. 2 pack 5/16″ x 20′ G70 Tow Chain Binder Tie Down Flatbed Truck Trailer Chain
- 2 Pack of 5/16″ x 20′ Cargo Chains
- Each Chain Has a Clevis Grab Hook on Each End
- G70 Chain and Clevis Grab Hooks
- 4,700 lbs Weight Load Limit per Chain
9. Mytee Products (4 Pack) 5/16-3/8 Peerless QuikBinder Tow Chain Ratchet Binder H5125-0658
- Chain Size G70 or G80 (In.): 5/16 or 3/8
- Folded Handle Length: 9.5
- Straight Handle Length: 13.9
- Working Load Limit (Lbs.): 7100
10. Columbus McKinnon Ratchet Chain Binder – 3/8 Inch x 1/2 Inch Ratchet Load Binder – Easily Secure Heavy Loads to A Truck Or Flatbed Trailer – Ratchet Boomer with 9
- HEAVY DUTY RATCHET LOAD BINDER – Rugged design has a forged steel handle and is built to last.
- VERSATILE – This ratchet type chain binder is designed for use with 3/8 inch Grade 30, 43, 70, 80 or 100 chain or 1/2 inch Grade 30 or 43 chain.
- EASY TO USE – The load binder uses a ratcheting motion to quickly and safely tighten transport chain.
- MADE IN USA – This high-quality ratchet binder is Made in the USA by Columbus McKinnon.
- SPECS – 3/8 inch ratchet chain binder | Works with 3/8 inch Grade 30, 43, 70, 80 or 100 chain or 1/2 inch Grade 30 or 43 chain | 9,200 lbs.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Chain Binders currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Chain Binders based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Chain Binders before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Chain Binders they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Chain Binders, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Chain Binders before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Chain Binders will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Chain Binders if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Chain Binders on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.