You can trust our selection for Friction Shifters Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 34496 reviews for Friction Shifters and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Friction Shifters where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Friction Shifters.
We’ve scanned 34496 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Friction Shifters than this review article may help you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Friction Shifters
|1||SunRace SLR30 7 Speed Clamp-On Shifters 28.6mm Clamp Size||9.8||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|2||SHIMANO SL-BSR1 Dura-Ace Bar End Shifters||9.8||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|3||SunRace SLR 80 8 Speed Clamp-On Shifters 28.6mm Clamp Size||9.4||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|4||shamjina 3x7/3x6 Speeds Road Shifter Set Shift Levers Thumb Friction Trigger||9||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|5||Sunrace SL-R96 Shifter Sunrace Hb Barend Slr96 Lh Frict Bk/sl||9||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|6||Microshift Right Bar End Shifter||9||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|7||SunRace MTB Right Friction Shift Lever||8.8||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|8||Tourney Shimano TX30 6-Speed Right and Left (Friction) Thumb Shifter Set||8.6||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|9||microSHIFT Thumb Shifter Set||8.6||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|10||Sunrace SLM10 Friction Shifter Set||8.2||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
Table Of Content:
- SunRace SLR30 7 Speed Clamp-On Shifters 28.6mm Clamp Size
- SHIMANO SL-BSR1 Dura-Ace Bar End Shifters
- SunRace SLR 80 8 Speed Clamp-On Shifters 28.6mm Clamp Size
- shamjina 3x7/3x6 Speeds Road Shifter Set Shift Levers Thumb Friction Trigger
- Sunrace SL-R96 Shifter Sunrace Hb Barend Slr96 Lh Frict Bk/sl
- Microshift Right Bar End Shifter, 12-Speed Mountain, Shimano Compatible
- SunRace MTB Right Friction Shift Lever
- Tourney Shimano TX30 6-Speed Right and Left Friction Thumb Shifter Set
- microSHIFT Thumb Shifter Set, 8-Speed, Double/Triple, Shimano Compatible, Black
- Sunrace SLM10 Friction Shifter Set
1. SunRace SLR30 7 Speed Clamp-On Shifters 28.6mm Clamp Size
- Rear shifter is index-compatible with 7-speed Shimano
- Front shifter is friction only
- Rear shifter is index-compatible with 7-speed Shimano
- Drivetrain Speeds: 7
- Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Friction
2. SHIMANO SL-BSR1 Dura-Ace Bar End Shifters
- Friction front shifting is compatible with both double and triple cranks,
- Rear shifter can be converted from index to friction
- Includes cables housing and downtube braze on mounted cable stops
- Compatible with 11 speed drivetrains
- Shimano Reference Number SL BSR1
3. SunRace SLR 80 8 Speed Clamp-On Shifters 28.6mm Clamp Size
- Speeds: 8
- Position: set
- Configuration: lever
4. shamjina 3×7/3×6 Speeds Road Shifter Set Shift Levers Thumb Friction Trigger
- Weight: 120g/pair
- Suitable for mountain bike/urban bike/leisure bike/road bike/folding bike
- Comes with stainless steel inner cables (150-200cm/59-79inch)
- Works for 22.2mm diameter handlebar
- Aluminium Alloy 3×6/3×7 18/21 speeds Thumb Shifter
5. Sunrace SL-R96 Shifter Sunrace Hb Barend Slr96 Lh Frict Bk/sl
- High polished aluminum shift levers
- Friction front and indexed rear make fine tuning easy
- SHIMANO Equivalent SL-BS77
6. Microshift Right Bar End Shifter
- microSHIFT Right Bar End Shifter 12-Speed Mountain Shimano Compatible
7. SunRace MTB Right Friction Shift Lever
- Drivetrain Spacing: Campagnolo 10,Campagnolo 8,Campagnolo 9,Shimano/SRAM 10,Shimano/SRAM 7,Shimano/SRAM 8,Shimano/SRAM 9,6-Speed
Shifter/Rear Derailleur : Shimano,SRAM 1:1,Campagnolo.
8. Tourney Shimano TX30 6-Speed Right and Left (Friction) Thumb Shifter Set
- Thumb Shifter Plus (left shifter is non -SIS)
- Planetary gears for light operation
- Easy to understand operation
- Optical gear display
9. microSHIFT Thumb Shifter Set
10. Sunrace SLM10 Friction Shifter Set
- Sunrace SL-M10 Thumb Shifter SLM10 Pair Friction Blk/Sil 126g
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Friction Shifters currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Friction Shifters based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Friction Shifters before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Friction Shifters they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Friction Shifters, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Friction Shifters before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Friction Shifters will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Friction Shifters if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Friction Shifters on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.