Our team studied on 58309 reviews available online for J Bass Pickups, chose the finest ones and prepared J Bass Pickups Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal J Bass Pickups from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best J Bass Pickups from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
58309 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the J Bass Pickups. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 J Bass Pickups
|1||DiMarzio DP149 Ultra Jazz Bass Pickup Set Black||9.8||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|2||Seymour Duncan SJB3 Quarter Pound Jazz Bass Bridge Pickup||9.6||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|3||Isolation Foam for J Bass Pickup Black Foam 2 pack||9.4||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|4||Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound P-J Set Electric Guitar Electronics||9||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|5||Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Bass PJ Set P-J Pickup Bundle w/ True Tune Tuner and Dunlop Care Kit||8.8||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|6||KAISH Alnico V Black 4 String J Bass Style Pickups Set 60s Vintage Sound Pickups for Jazz J Bass||8.8||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|7||Dopro Set of 2 Bass Pickup Height Foam Pickup Height Adjustment Pads with Springs for Jazz J Bass or Jazzmaster Pickups||8.6||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|8||Fender Yosemite Precision/Jazz (P/J) Bass Electric Bass Guitar Pickup Set||8.2||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|9||EMG J Prewired Bass Guitar Pickup Set Plus Control Plate System||8.2||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|10||Dopro Pack of 20 Bass Guitar Pickup Mounting Screws Pickup Springs Fits Precision P Bass J Bass or P90 Pickups Black||8.2||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
Table Of Content:
- DiMarzio DP149 Ultra Jazz Bass Pickup Set Black
- Seymour Duncan SJB3 Quarter Pound Jazz Bass Bridge Pickup
- Isolation Foam for J Bass Pickup Black Foam 2 pack
- Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound P-J Set Electric Guitar Electronics
- Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Bass PJ Set P-J Pickup Bundle w/ True Tune Tuner and Dunlop Care Kit
- KAISH Alnico V Black 4 String J Bass Style Pickups Set 60s Vintage Sound Pickups for Jazz J...
- Dopro Set of 2 Bass Pickup Height Foam Pickup Height Adjustment Pads with Springs for Jazz J Bass or Jazzmaster...
- Fender Yosemite Precision/Jazz P/J Bass Electric Bass Guitar Pickup Set
- EMG J Prewired Bass Guitar Pickup Set Plus Control Plate System
- Dopro Pack of 20 Bass Guitar Pickup Mounting Screws Pickup Springs Fits Precision P Bass J Bass or P90...
1. DiMarzio DP149 Ultra Jazz Bass Pickup Set Black
- Lows are deeper, highs are more percussive and the mid-range is round but not muddy
- The hum-canceling DiMarzio DP149 Ultra Jazz pickup for bass guitar takes a traditional Fender Jazz Bass sound and really opens it up.
- Harmonic overtones jump off the strings
- It’s also quick, with instant response to either fingers or pick-style playing
- There’s only one word for this combination of qualities: musical
2. Seymour Duncan SJB3 Quarter Pound Jazz Bass Bridge Pickup
- Developed for the studio or concert musician who needs a strong attack
- This pickup has quarter-inch wide rod magnets designed to deliver a fuller sound with great sustain
- Pickup cover included
- High output with lots of clarity and high-end punch
3. Isolation Foam for J Bass Pickup Black Foam 2 pack
- Isolation Mounting Foam for J Bass Style pickups
- These are OEM Cut blocks for J Bass Style pickups
- Quality Dense Foam blocks (Not weatherstrip).
- Black Finish
- Set of 2
4. Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound P-J Set Electric Guitar Electronics
- Massive attitude from the Jazz bass neck pickup together with fat full punchy P-bass.
- The magnets on the P-bass expand the magnetic field and extend the frequency ranges for fat, full, punchy sound with tremendous mid-range presence and maximum output.
- For more versatility you can add a 2 or 3 band tone circuit.
5. Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Bass PJ Set P-J Pickup Bundle w/ True Tune Tuner and Dunlop Care Kit
- Calibrated neck and bridge P/J set. Comes with Dunlop Care Kit and True Tune Chromatic Tuner
- Includes SJB-3b (bridge) and SPB-3 (neck) Pickups
- Quarter-Inch Alnico V Rod Pole Magnets w/ Intense Windings for Full Response and Sustain
- Fully Calibrated to work seamlessly together
- Played by many pros around the world
6. KAISH Alnico V Black 4 String J Bass Style Pickups Set 60s Vintage Sound Pickups for Jazz J Bass
- Alnico 5 Magnet
- Resistance: Neck 8.0K 6.1H; Bridge 8.4K 6.8H
- Neck 18.6mm Pole Spacing ; Bridge 19.3mm Pole Spacing
- 60’s Vintage mellow bright Jazz sound
- Includes mounting screws and springs (Please check the dimension photo carefully before you order the item).
7. Dopro Set of 2 Bass Pickup Height Foam Pickup Height Adjustment Pads with Springs for Jazz J Bass or Jazzmaster Pickups
- Dopro Pickup Height Adjustment Pads with Springs for Fender Jazz Bass or Jazzmaster Pickups
- This Pad is directly attached to your guitar/bass body without using a mounting ring with self adhesive backing.
- Approx Dimension: 2-3/8″ x 11/16″ x 5/16″ (60mm x 17mm x 8mm); Of course, the item can be cut to the size you need.
- The spring can keep the pickup’s height right where you want it
- Package includes 2 Pads and 4 springs
8. Fender Yosemite Precision/Jazz (P/J) Bass Electric Bass Guitar Pickup Set
- Handcrafted in Corona California
- Specifically Voiced for Each Position
- Extreme Versatile Tone
- The Package Dimensions of the Product is 1.5″H x 5″L x 4.75″W
9. EMG J Prewired Bass Guitar Pickup Set Plus Control Plate System
- Our classic J pickups in a completely solderless system for swapping your Jazz Bass pickups with no hassle.
- Everything a player needs is mounted to a control plate – volume, volume and tone pot
- Features sweeping harmonic overtones, punch and quiet operation
- Has classic jazz bass characteristics with a broader tonal frequency range that adds dimensions and clarity.
- Has a very low ratio of resistance to inductance, which increases the low end response
- The radiused ceramic bar magnet ensures the tone keeps a tight mid-range punch with dynamic high end response.
- Whether you play fretted or fretless, live or in the studio, enjoy an incredibly full sound with these bass pickups.
10. Dopro Pack of 20 Bass Guitar Pickup Mounting Screws Pickup Springs Fits Precision P Bass J Bass or P90 Pickups Black
- Pickup mounting screws and springs for most bass guitar pickups or P90 pickups
- Screws Dimension: 36mm(total length including head) x 2.
- Due to the wide variety of pickups and screws in the market,please be sure to verify the dimensions carefully before you order the item; We can not promise these screws would fit all the bass pickups or P90 Pickups.
- These screws are with short 4.2mm diameter head which can compatible with most bass pickups
- Please note these are just after market pickup screws and springs, so they may not be exact same with your original screws and springs,especially for the springs! We only produce quality guitar parts and accessoroies, we don’t make inferior parts or accessoroies.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best J Bass Pickups currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top J Bass Pickups based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the J Bass Pickups before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the J Bass Pickups they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good J Bass Pickups, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your J Bass Pickups before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable J Bass Pickups will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good J Bass Pickups if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated J Bass Pickups on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.