You can trust our selection for Raid Controllers Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 54700 reviews for Raid Controllers and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Raid Controllers where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Raid Controllers.
54700 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Raid Controllers. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Raid Controllers
|1||10Gtek Internal PCI Express SAS/SATA HBA RAID Controller Card||9.6||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|2||Broadcom LSI MegaRAID 9286-8e SAS SATA ROC RAID External Storage Controller LSI00332 8 Port L5-25421-20 (Retail Pack)||9.4||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|3||High Point RocketRAID 640L Internal 4 SATA Port PCI-Express 2.0 x4 SATA 6Gb/s RAID Controller -Lite Version||9||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|4||I/O CREST 2 Port SATA III PCI-e 2.0 x1 Controller Card Asmedia ASM1061 Non-Raid with Low Profile Bracket SY-PEX40039||9||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|5||Dell Perc H200 Integrated Sas Pci-e 2.0 Raid Controller for Dell Servers H215j||8.6||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|6||Ableconn PEX-SA151 SATA III RAID 2-Port PCIe x2 Card (ASMedia ASM1062R Controller) - Support RAID 0 / RAID 1 / Span/Non-RAID||8.6||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|7||GODSHARK 4 Ports PCI SATA Raid Controller Internal Expansion Card with 2 Sata Cables||8.6||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|8||Hewlett Packard Enterprise HP 830824-B21 Smart Array P408i-p SR Gen10 - Storage Controller (RAID) - 8 Channel - SATA 6Gb/s/SAS 12Gb/s - 1.2 GBps - RAID 0||8.6||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|9||LSI MegaRAID SAS 9361-8i 8-Port 12Gb/s SATA+SAS PCI-Express 3.0 Low Profile RAID Controller||8.2||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|10||CENTERPOWER 70K80 H132V for New Battery for Dell PERC RAID H710 H710P H730 H810 H830 RAID Controller 3.7V 1.8WH||8.2||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
Table Of Content:
- 10Gtek Internal PCI Express SAS/SATA HBA RAID Controller Card, SAS2008 Chip, 8-Port 6Gb/s, Same as SAS...
- Broadcom LSI MegaRAID 9286-8e SAS SATA ROC RAID External Storage Controller LSI00332 8 Port L5-25421-20...
- High Point RocketRAID 640L Internal 4 SATA Port PCI-Express 2.0 x4 SATA 6Gb/s RAID Controller -Lite Version...
- I/O CREST 2 Port SATA III PCI-e 2.0 x1 Controller Card Asmedia ASM1061 Non-Raid with Low Profile Bracket...
- Dell Perc H200 Integrated Sas Pci-e 2.0 Raid Controller for Dell Servers H215j
- Ableconn PEX-SA151 SATA III RAID 2-Port PCIe x2 Card Support RAID 0 / RAID 1 / Span/Non-RAID...
- GODSHARK 4 Ports PCI SATA Raid Controller Internal Expansion Card with 2 Sata Cables, PCI to SATA Adapter...
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise HP 830824-B21 Smart Array P408i-p SR Gen10 Storage Controller 8 Channel SATA...
- LSI MegaRAID SAS 9361-8i 8-Port 12Gb/s SATA+SAS PCI-Express 3.0 Low Profile RAID Controller, Single
- CENTERPOWER 70K80 H132V for New Battery for Dell PERC RAID H710 H710P H730 H810 H830 RAID Controller 3.7V...
1. 10Gtek Internal PCI Express SAS/SATA HBA RAID Controller Card
- Controller: LSI SAS 2008 6Gbps SAS/SATA HBA RAID Controller Card
- PCIE 2.0 (6.0 Gb/s), X8 Lane; 2x Mini SAS SFF-8087 Ports
- Up to 6 G SATA and SAS link rates, SAS 2.0 complian; Support 256 SAS and SATA device;
- Driver CD is included natively, you also can download it from 10Gtek website
- What You Get: 10Gtek LSI-2008-8I HBA Card x1, Driver CD x1, Low-profile Bracket x1.
2. Broadcom LSI MegaRAID 9286-8e SAS SATA ROC RAID External Storage Controller LSI00332 8 Port L5-25421-20 (Retail Pack)
- 6 Gb/s data transfer rate, Eight external SATA SAS ports
- Two Mini-SAS x4 external connectors (SFF8088)
- RAID levels 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50 and 60
- LSISAS2208 Dual-core RAID on Chip (ROC)
- MD2 Low profile form factor bracket included
3. High Point RocketRAID 640L Internal 4 SATA Port PCI-Express 2.0 x4 SATA 6Gb/s RAID Controller -Lite Version
- RAID level 0, 1, 5, 10 and JBOD
- Multiple RAID support
- Bios boot to RAID with point-to-point connectivity or through port Multiplier
- Quick, background or foreground initialization
- Oce/orlm (online capacity expansion/online RAID level Migration)
- PCI Express 2.0 x4
- Support RAID 0,1,5,10, JBOD
- Supports up to 4 SATA 6Gb/s and 3Gb/s HDD/SSD
- Hot-Swap and Hot-Plug
- 4x SATA 6Gb/s Ports
- Driver support for Microsoft Windows 7, 2008, Vista, and Linux distributions
4. I/O CREST 2 Port SATA III PCI-e 2.0 x1 Controller Card Asmedia ASM1061 Non-Raid with Low Profile Bracket SY-PEX40039
- We recommend a fresh Windows install with this card
- Drivers are required for this card to function.
- ASM1061 Chipset (Asmedia 1061 SATA Host Controller)
- Supports Hot Plug and Hot Swap
- Supports Communication Speeds of 6.
- Supports 2 Ports Serial ATA, Native Command Queue (NCQ), Port Multiplier
- Works with SSDs
5. Dell Perc H200 Integrated Sas Pci-e 2.0 Raid Controller for Dell Servers H215j
- Dell 3J8FW PERC H200 Internal SAS 6.0 GB/s SATA RAID Controller PCI-E Card
- Dell 3J8FW PERC H200 Internal SAS 6.0 GB/s SATA RAID Controller PCI-E Card
6. Ableconn PEX-SA151 SATA III RAID 2-Port PCIe x2 Card (ASMedia ASM1062R Controller) – Support RAID 0 / RAID 1 / Span/Non-RAID
- 2-Port SATA 6Gbps PCIe Gen2 x2 card powered by ASMedia 1062R controller
- Support Hardware RAID 0, RAID 1, SPAN, and Non-RAID modes. Support NCQ and TRIM.
- RAID Configuration at BIOS booting or through Windows GUI tool to monitor RAID status.
- No driver installation is required on Windows 10/8/7, Server 2008 and later, Linux, macOS 10.
- Fully RoHS compliant. Made in Taiwan.
7. GODSHARK 4 Ports PCI SATA Raid Controller Internal Expansion Card with 2 Sata Cables
- Add four independent SATA-I ports to your PCI equipped computer and enjoy the benefits of the optional software RAID configuration for added speed and/or data security with this adapter card.
- Plug the SATA RAID PCI card into the PCI slot on your motherboard, and connect SATA devices to the ports on the PCI card using the cables provided, or standard SATA cables of adequate length.
- The card comes with an optional RAID utility which lets you configure a RAID 0 RAID 1 or RAID 0+1 setup on two or more of the SATA ports.
- You can have one RAID 0 or 1 setup and two independent SATA drives two RAID 0 or 1 sets or a single RAID 0+1 set.
- SIL3114 chipset and supports two modes: 32-bit at66MHZ and 64-bit at 133MHZ.
8. Hewlett Packard Enterprise HP 830824-B21 Smart Array P408i-p SR Gen10 – Storage Controller (RAID) – 8 Channel – SATA 6Gb/s/SAS 12Gb/s – 1.2 GBps – RAID 0
- Product Type:Computer Component
- Item Package Dimensions:15.24 cm L X 30.48 cm W X 30.48 cm H
- Item Package Weight:0.454 kg
- Country Of Origin: China
9. LSI MegaRAID SAS 9361-8i 8-Port 12Gb/s SATA+SAS PCI-Express 3.0 Low Profile RAID Controller
- Host Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x8
- Controller Type: 12Gb/s SAS
- Controller Type: Serial ATA/600
- RAID Supported: Yes
- RAID Levels: 0
10. CENTERPOWER 70K80 H132V for New Battery for Dell PERC RAID H710 H710P H730 H810 H830 RAID Controller 3.7V 1.8WH
- Model: T40JJ 070K80 Color:Black
- Voltage:3.7V Capacity:1.8WH
- Compatible P/N:T40JJ 70K80 H132V
- Compatible Models: Dell Perc H710 H710P H810 PowerEdge M620 R320 R420 R520 R620 R720 R820 T110 II T420.
- Comes with plastic holder to mount the battery on the cards
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Raid Controllers currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Raid Controllers based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Raid Controllers before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Raid Controllers they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Raid Controllers, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Raid Controllers before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Raid Controllers will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Raid Controllers if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Raid Controllers on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.