Our team studied on 47395 reviews available online for Rosin Core Solder, chose the finest ones and prepared Rosin Core Solder Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Rosin Core Solder from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Rosin Core Solder from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
47395 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Rosin Core Solder in this article.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Rosin Core Solder
|1||Whizzotech Solder Wire 60/40 Tin/Lead Sn60Pb40 with Flux Rosin Core for Electrical Soldering 4oz/100g/0.22lb Diameter 0.032 Inch/0.8mm||9.8||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|2||MAIYUM 63-37 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering (0.8mm 50g)||9.6||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|3||Berkling Tin Lead 60/40 Rosin Core Solder Wire||9.6||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|4||YI LIN 60/40 Solder Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire For Electrical Soldering (0.6mm/100g)||9||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|5||Alpha Fry AT-31604 60-40 Rosin Core Solder (4 Ounces)||8.8||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|6||AUSTOR 6 Pack 60-40 Rosin Core Solder||8.8||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|7||MG Chemicals 4890 60/40 Rosin Core||8.6||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|8||AUSTOR 60-40 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering (100g, 0.8mm)||8.2||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|9||60-40 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering (0.6mm/50g)||8.2||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|10||BOHOOLs 63/37 Rosin Core Solder Wire||8.2||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
Table Of Content:
- Whizzotech Solder Wire 60/40 Tin/Lead Sn60Pb40 with Flux Rosin Core for Electrical Soldering 4oz/100g/0.22lb...
- MAIYUM 63-37 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering 0.8mm 50g
- Berkling Tin Lead 60/40 Rosin Core Solder Wire, Low Melting Point, Great For Soldering Electrical Wire...
- YI LIN 60/40 Solder Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire For Electrical Soldering 0.6mm/100g
- Alpha Fry AT-31604 60-40 Rosin Core Solder 4 Ounces
- AUSTOR 6 Pack 60-40 Rosin Core Solder, Solder Wire Tin Lead Electrical Soldering Tools Diameter 0.8mm...
- MG Chemicals 4890 60/40 Rosin Core, Leaded Solder Wire Pocket Pack, 0.81mm/0.032" Dia. 2 Pocket Packs...
- AUSTOR 60-40 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering 100g, 0.8mm
- 60-40 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering 0.6mm/50g
- BOHOOLs 63/37 Rosin Core Solder Wire, Tin Lead Soldering Wire for Electrical Soldering, Premuim Electronic...
1. Whizzotech Solder Wire 60/40 Tin/Lead Sn60Pb40 with Flux Rosin Core for Electrical Soldering 4oz/100g/0.22lb Diameter 0.032 Inch/0.8mm
- Tin Lead solder wire alloy content, Tin 60%-Pb 40% (Sn60Pb40), Flux 1.7%
- High quality rosin core solder wire.
- Good soldering kit for electrical soldering
- Low Melting Point, 370℉. Weight, 4oz (100g). Diameter, 0.032 In (0.8 mm)
- Solder Wire Length: 100ft
2. MAIYUM 63-37 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering (0.8mm 50g)
- Tin Lead Solder Wire: High Quality Rosin Core Solder Wire
- Parameters: solder wire Tin 63%- Lead 37% (Sn63-Pb37)
- Flux content 1.
- Low Melting Point: 361F/183C.
- Applications: Very good soldering capability, esp for circuit board, DIY, home improvement, Repairation of cable/TV/Radio/sterro/ Toys and other electrical devices etc.
3. Berkling Tin Lead 60/40 Rosin Core Solder Wire
- Tin Lead 60/40 Solder Wire: 0.
- Composition: Tin 60%- Lead 40% (Sn60-Pb40), Rosin Core with 1.8-2.2% Non-Corrosive Flux
- Low Melting Temperature Point: 347F/175C, Easy To Soldered, Flows Well and Smoothly, Fast Soldering And Strong Bonding.
- Packaging: Coil On Reel, 1.75″ Dia x 0.75″ H, Gross Weight 1.8oz/51gm
- Applications: Compatible With All Soldering Irons/Guns, Great For Automotive, Industrial, DIY Projects, Electronic/Electrical Soldering and Repair, Home Improvement, Circuit Board, Computer Mother Board, Cell Phone, Toys and more.
4. YI LIN 60/40 Solder Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire For Electrical Soldering (0.6mm/100g)
- PACKAGE INCLUDE】 Tin Lead Solder Wire: High quality Rosin Core Solder Wire
- PARAMETERS】 The Tin Lead Solder Wire:Tin 60%-Lead 40%(Sn60-Pb40); Gross weight:100g/-.
- SPECIAL FEATURES】 Antioxidation, Low melting point,Fast Welding, Beautiful welding point, Less residue.
- APPLICATIONS】Very good soldering capability for welding electronic componet.
- Good service】We believe in the service concept of customer first.
5. Alpha Fry AT-31604 60-40 Rosin Core Solder (4 Ounces)
- Fine electrical soldering
- 60-Percent tin and 40-percent lead
- 376 Degree F melting point
- 0.062 Diameter. 4-Ounce
- Made in Mexico
6. AUSTOR 6 Pack 60-40 Rosin Core Solder
- High quality: good solder ability in both electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity, working quickly, and suitable for various kinds of soldering iron.
- Easy to use: flows well and heats evenly, the melting point of soldering iron wire is 185°C – 190°C (365°F – 374°F).
- Relative parameters:60% Tin and 40% Lead are apply for electronic assembly perfectly.
- Easy to carry: you can take the solder wire anywhere in your pocket.
- Wide application: the rosin core solder wire is designed for electrical repairs, such as radios, TVs, VCRs, stereos, wires, motors, circuit board and other electronics devices.
7. MG Chemicals 4890 60/40 Rosin Core
- Rosin activated flux core (rag)
- Non-corrosive non-conductive flux residue
- Meets j-std-004c/ j-std-006b
- Standard Flux Core percentage at 2. 2%
- Melting point: 183 °c – 191 °c/ 361 °f – 376 °f
8. AUSTOR 60-40 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering (100g, 0.8mm)
- Sn/ Pb: 60% / 40%; Flux: 2.0%; flows well and heats evenly
- Diameter: 0.8 mm (0.032 in); weight of solder wire: 100g (0.22 lb)
- Melting point range: 185°C – 190°C (365°F – 374°F)
- Good solder ability both in electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity
- Easy to use, be widely applied in electrical repairs（WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
9. 60-40 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering (0.6mm/50g)
- The flux content of rosin fine-cored solder wire is 2.2%
- Alloy: Tin 60%-Lead 40% High tin content. The solder joint (welding area) is brighter
- Melting point: 190-350℃ (374-662℉)
- Wire diameter: 0.8 mm (0.032 inch), gross weight 62 grams/0.137 pounds. Net weight: 50g/0.11lb
- Usage: DIY,home decoration, cable/TV/radio/stereo/toys/circuit board/wiring/electrical maintenance, etc.
10. BOHOOLs 63/37 Rosin Core Solder Wire
- PARAMETER】Solder Wire Diameter 0.031in/0.8mm, Gross Weight 1.75oz/50g.
- ALLOY COMPOSITION】Tin Lead 63-37, Makes It Flow Well as Low Melting Point; Rosin Flux Content 2%, Makes It Easily Soldering.
- GOOD CONNECTION】Excellent Electrical Conductivity and Thermal Conductivity.
- OTHER ADVANTAGES】Good Solderability, Strong Solder Joints, Less Residue.
- MULTI-APPLICATIONS】Home Appliances Repair/Toy Repair/Other Electronic Devices Repair/Wire Harness Connection/Battery & Motor Wire Connection/ Electronics DIY.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Rosin Core Solder currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Rosin Core Solder based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Rosin Core Solder before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Rosin Core Solder they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Rosin Core Solder, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Rosin Core Solder before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Rosin Core Solder will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Rosin Core Solder if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Rosin Core Solder on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.