You can trust our selection for Telecaster For Blues Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 46732 reviews for Telecaster For Blues and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Telecaster For Blues where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Telecaster For Blues.
We’ve scanned 46732 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Telecaster For Blues than this review article may help you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Telecaster For Blues
|1||FLEOR 8 Hole Tele Pickguard w/Screws Fit USA/MX Standard Telecaster Pickguard Replacement||9.8||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|2||Fender Limited Edition Player Telecaster Electric Guitar||9.4||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|3||Crossrock Fiberglass Case for Telecaster and Stratocaster Style in Navy Blue Electric Guitar (CRF1000GSTNVBL)||9.4||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|4||Fender Vintera '50s Telecaster Modified - Maple Fingerboard - Daphne Blue||9.2||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|5||KAISH 8 Hole Tele Style Pickguard TL Guitar Pick Guard Scratch Plate for Tele/Telecaster Blue Shell||9.2||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|6||Fender Vintera '60s Telecaster Modified - Pau Ferro Fingerboard - Lake Placid Blue||9.2||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|7||Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster Electric Guitar - Pau Ferro Fingerboard - Daphne Blue||9||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|8||Fender Player Telecaster PF Daphne Blue w/3-Ply Mint Pickguard (CME Exclusive)||8.2||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|9||Fender Vintera '70s Telecaster Custom - Pau Ferro Fingerboard - Sonic Blue||8.2||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|10||Tonerider telecaster guitar pickup set alnico II Blues TRT3||8.2||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
Table Of Content:
- FLEOR 8 Hole Tele Pickguard w/Screws Fit USA/MX Standard Telecaster Pickguard Replacement, 1Ply Blue Shell...
- Fender Limited Edition Player Telecaster Electric Guitar, Maple Fingerboard, Lake Placid Blue
- Crossrock Fiberglass Case for Telecaster and Stratocaster Style in Navy Blue Electric Guitar...
- Fender Vintera '50s Telecaster Modified Maple Fingerboard Daphne Blue
- KAISH 8 Hole Tele Style Pickguard TL Guitar Pick Guard Scratch Plate for Tele/Telecaster Blue Shell
- Fender Vintera '60s Telecaster Modified Pau Ferro Fingerboard Lake Placid Blue
- Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster Electric Guitar Pau Ferro Fingerboard Daphne Blue
- Fender Player Telecaster PF Daphne Blue w/3-Ply Mint Pickguard CME Exclusive
- Fender Vintera '70s Telecaster Custom Pau Ferro Fingerboard Sonic Blue
- Tonerider telecaster guitar pickup set alnico II Blues TRT3
1. FLEOR 8 Hole Tele Pickguard w/Screws Fit USA/MX Standard Telecaster Pickguard Replacement
- This pickguard fits American/Mexican Standard Fender Telecaster modern style guitar part, not Squier or any other Tele made in Asian country.
- There are 8 screw holes in the side of pickguard and 2 screw holes for neck pickup.
- 1Ply Acrylic material, 2.9mm thickness. Color: blue shell.
- There are 2 layers thin protective film on the front surface of the pickguard, peel off after installation.
- Package includes: 1pcs Tele pickguard, 25 pcs pickguard screws.
2. Fender Limited Edition Player Telecaster Electric Guitar
- Limited Edition Player Telecaster Electric Guitar (Lake Placid Blue) – Fender 2 Year Limited Warranty.
- Alder body with gloss finish
- Two Player Series single-coil Telecaster pickups
- Modern C”-shaped neck profile
- 9.5″-radius fingerboard
3. Crossrock Fiberglass Case for Telecaster and Stratocaster Style in Navy Blue Electric Guitar (CRF1000GSTNVBL)
- Designed for Telecaster and Stratocaster style guitars
- Purity fiberglass exterior. Extremely strong
- Thick Handmade padding with velvet lining
- Heavy duty anti-rust latches. Crossrock original designed handle
- Deluxe padded backpack straps. (Can hold 200lb pulling)
4. Fender Vintera ’50s Telecaster Modified – Maple Fingerboard – Daphne Blue
- Custom shop vintage-style Tele single-coil Bridge pickup; custom shop twisted Tele neck pickup
- Early ‘50s u”-shaped Maple neck; 9. 5”-Radius Fingerboard with 21 vintage-style Frets
- Ash Body
- Four-way switching and S-1 switch
- Includes deluxe Gig Bag
5. KAISH 8 Hole Tele Style Pickguard TL Guitar Pick Guard Scratch Plate for Tele/Telecaster Blue Shell
- This Pickguard fits USA/Mexican Standard Fender Telecasters,but not Fender Squier Teles or other types of Teles.
- Important note: there are no mounting screw holes for the pickup hole; Made of plastic; The pickguard has plastic films which should be peeled off after installing.
- Thickness is about 2.
- Due to the wide variety of pickguards in the market,please be sure to verify the dimensions carefully before you order the item.
- Free pickguard mounting screws are included
6. Fender Vintera ’60s Telecaster Modified – Pau Ferro Fingerboard – Lake Placid Blue
- Two hot ‘60s Tele single-coil pickups
- Thick C”-shaped Maple neck; 9. 5”-Radius Fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo Frets
- Alder Body
- Vintage-style Tele Bridge with three brass barrel saddles
- Includes deluxe Gig Bag
7. Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster Electric Guitar – Pau Ferro Fingerboard – Daphne Blue
- Two vintage noiseless Tele pickups and a single vintage noiseless Strat pickup
- Locking tuning machines for increased tuning stability and easy restringing
- Modern Telecaster Bridge for superior intonation, Sustain and ease of adjustment
- Five-way Strat-o-Tone switching for additional tonal options
- The 12″ Fingerboard radius is great for bending notes without fretting out
8. Fender Player Telecaster PF Daphne Blue w/3-Ply Mint Pickguard (CME Exclusive)
- This Fender Player Telecaster comes in a CME Exclusive Daphne Blue finish!
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck: Maple, Modern “C”
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Tele with Bent Steel Saddles
9. Fender Vintera ’70s Telecaster Custom – Pau Ferro Fingerboard – Sonic Blue
- one ‘70s tele single-coil bridge pickup; wide range humbucking neck pickup
- slim c”-shaped maple neck; 7. 25”-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- alder body
- vintage-style string-through-body tele bridge with three chrome barrel saddles
- includes deluxe gig bag
- Hand orientation: Right
10. Tonerider telecaster guitar pickup set alnico II Blues TRT3
Telecaster For Blues Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Telecaster For Blues stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Telecaster For Blues in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Telecaster For Blues for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Telecaster For Blues Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Telecaster For Blues in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Telecaster For Blues currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Telecaster For Blues based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Telecaster For Blues before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Telecaster For Blues they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Telecaster For Blues, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Telecaster For Blues before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Telecaster For Blues will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Telecaster For Blues if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Telecaster For Blues on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.